Korean Summer Camp 2021

JUNE 7TH - 11TH, 2021

10:00AM - 12:00PM (ARIZONA TIME)

The Critical Languages Program (CLP) will be partnering with EAS Korean program to host an online Korean summer camp this year. It will offer rising 6th graders to 12th graders the opportunity to learn about Korea’s culture and language throughout this 5 day program. Students will be introduced to the Korean alphabet and Korean culture. Join us this summer and experience a dynamic cultural program like no other!

"My Granddaughter enjoyed the class so much! I seen her light up after each day of class!"

"I love the teachers they were so nice and they helped me a lot during this learning experience, It is a great place to learn and feel at home with the people there. I'll love it and miss it so much!"

"I had so much fun learning with everyone!"   

"I really enjoyed the camp and I felt like it was a great introduction to Korean."

Topics to be covered:

  • Hangul – we will learn Hangul everyday.
  • Introduction to Korea
  • Korean Food and Street food
  • Tourist attraction and tourist cities in Korea
  • K-Pop keywords

Apply in 3 steps:

  1. Fill out the online application: Korean Summer Camp 2021 Application
  2. Make a payment for your camp registration: Now closed
  3. Korean Summer Camp Guidelines for your records: Korean Summer Camp Handbook 2021
  4. Please complete the following forms:
    1. Code of Conduct 
    2. Assumption of Risk and Release Form
    3. Image Release
    4. Behavioral Expectations

Korean Summer Camp Scholarship 2021

In honor of Sung Won Bae, there is a limited number of scholarships to cover the registration fee. In 500 words or less, please tell us why receiving a scholarship to attend this camp is important to you. Include information on the following items:

  • Why attending this camp is important to you?

  • What do you hope to learn from attending this camp?

  • How would you plan on sharing this camp experience and its availability with your friends?

  • Why do you need this scholarship to attend the camp?

Please email your scholarship application in doc or pdf format to critlang@email.arizona.edu and complete the application.

Application Deadline Date: June 1, 2021. Awardees will be contacted via email June 3, 2021. 

***Cancellation and Refund Policy***

  • The Critical Languages Korean Summer Camp is a 5-day program that runs 06/07/21-06/11/21.
  • The full cost of the program is $100. 
  • If a cancellation request is made prior to May 18, a 90% refund will be credited to your card.  The remaining 10% is a non-refundable administration fee.

     

Questions?

Feel free to contact us:

Critical Languages Program
critlang@email.arizona.edu
520.621.3387 

Please note due to the current situation, please email us for the quickest response time.