The Critical Languages Program (CLP) will be partnering with EAS Korean program to host an online Korean summer camp this year. It will offer rising 6th graders to 12th graders the opportunity to learn about Korea’s culture and language throughout this 5 day program. Students will be introduced to the Korean alphabet and Korean culture. Join us this summer and experience a dynamic cultural program like no other!
Below are the topics to be covered:
- Hangul – we will learn Hangul everyday.
- Introduction to Korea
- Korean Food and Street food
- Tourist attraction and tourist cities in Korea
- K-Pop keywords
Apply in 3 steps:
1. Fill out the online application: REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
2. Make a payment for your camp registration: PAYMENT IS NOW CLOSED.
3. Korean Summer Camp Guidelines for your records: Online Summer Camp Handbook
4. Please complete the following forms:
- Image release
- Behavioral expectations for minors
- Assumption of risk and release form
- Code of Conduct for Virtual Programs
Korean Summer Camp Scholarship
In honor of Sung Won Bae, there is a limited number of scholarships to cover the registration fee. In 500 words or less, please tell us why receiving a scholarship to attend this camp is important to you. Include information on the following items:
- Why attending this camp is important to you?
- What do you hope to learn from attending this camp?
- How would you plan on sharing this camp experience and its availability with your friends?
- Why do you need this scholarship to attend the camp?
Please email your scholarship application in doc or pdf format to email@example.com and complete the application
Deadline: May 27, 2020
You will be contacted by email with information on your scholarship request before the first day of camp, June 1, 2020.
***Cancellation and Refund Policy***
· The Critical Languages Korean Summer Camp is a 5-day program that runs 06/01/20-06/05/20.
· The full cost of the program is $75.
· If a cancellation request is made prior to May 18, a 90% refund will be credited to your card. The remaining 10% is a non-refundable administration fee.
Questions? Feel free to contact us:
Critical Languages Program
Please note due to the current situation, please email us for the quickest response time.